We understand what a difficult and confusing time it is when a friend or relative dies while travelling, living or working abroad. With our extensive experience in making arrangements for the repatriation of love ones to and from the United Kingdom, we are able to offer you the personal service and attention required to alleviate any worry and concern.
Some of the key aspects of the service we are able to provide to our international repatriation clients:-
- We offer a full repatriation service to and from any country across the globe
- We have a close working relationship with many Embassies, Consulates and Government Agencies, and we have a detailed awareness of the individual rules and regulations relating to documentation and permits for each country
- We have a professional, collaborative relationship with Funeral Directors and repatriation agents around the world.
- We are able to arrange transfer of your loved one from any hospital from abroad, arrange all relevant permits and documents, supply a coffin or casket suitable for transportation by air, and arrange the transfer of your loved one to the airport
- We are able to arrange for the translation of the death certificate and all other relevant documentation into any language for the purposes of repatriation
- We are able to arrange scheduled and charter flights for the transportation of your loved one to and from the United Kingdom
- We offer a collection and delivery service throughout the mainland United Kingdom, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year