Just few of the details to be considered
• Type of Funeral & where the Service will be held
• Hearse & limousines for the day of the Funeral
• The choice of Coffin or Casket
• How to word a newspaper notice
• Religious, non religious or civil funeral
• Choice of music & poetry & flowers
• Donations, order of service & catering
Robson & Stephens will be pleased to help and advise on all of the above.
Coffin, flowers & tributes
Funeral Homes in Bridgwater & Minehead
We will help you plan the Funeral in relaxed and comfortable surroundings. Choosing a coffin is often one of the hardest aspects of arranging a Funeral.
Flowers at a Funeral can be a simple and beautiful way to create a personal tribute and might include bouquets, wreaths and sprays, through to coffin displays and specialist designs.
Whatever you feel would be an appropriate tribute can be created for you.
Catering for relatives & friends of the family
There are many exciting venues available for a gathering, from exclusive hotels to pubs or marquees. We can also suggest many alternatives venues i.e. local National Trust property.